Need for Speed is getting a serious update, and you’ll want in on all the goods coming your way very soon. Ghost Games has outlined what we can expect in the update, and it includes a fix for AI-Rubber banding. Fans can also look forward to their first look at Neons, as well as other reputable features. The update is due before the end of November, as for future updates, no date has been announced yet. New car packs, storyline features, and profile updates could be coming as well. Hopefully, we’ll see before the years end more bonuses.
– More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
– New Wrap Editor features:
– Mirror functionality
– Improved colour picker
– Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
– Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
– First look at neons
– Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
– REP increase 50-60
– 3x Trophies & Achievements
– New daily challenges
– x30 new pre-set wraps
– General bugs, tweaks and improvements
New car packs, storyline features, and profile updates could be coming as well. Hopefully, we’ll see before the years end more bonuses.
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"