Yep, it’s time for yet another giveaway =) And this time we’re giving away five Steam keys for OhNoo Studio’s point-and-click adventure game “Tsioque” (each Steam key is worth 11,59 Euros). In other words, here’s your chance to win yourself a free Steam key for “Tsioque”! (tons of love to OhNoo Studio for the Steam keys)
So with that said, best of luck boys and girls 😉
Anyways, this is what you need to do in order to participate in our “Tsioque” PC giveaway contest (simply follow the instructions via Gleam =) And yes, you have to COMMENT on this post in-order to take part of the giveaway):
We will then pick FIVE winners on the the 7th of December 2018. So, best of luck people! And if you like our content and our giveaways. Then show us some love on Patreon 😉
TSIOQUE (pronounced /tsɪɒk/) is a dark but playful Point & Click adventure, hand-animated in meticulous, frame-by-frame 2D. Escape the clutches of an Evil Wizard and discover the secrets hidden within the spellbound castle of your ancestors.
– A 100% hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animated 2d adventure game with a unique atmosphere.
– Humor? Check. Darkness? Check. Suspense? Check! What more could you ask for?
– Story with a twist – a clever story that may surprise you.
– Beautiful, hand-drawn backgrounds.
– Fully voiced dialogue tracks.
– Exceptional soundtrack by Edward Harrison (NEOTOKYO, LUCKY DAY FOREVER) and Elle Kharitou, dynamically illustrating the gameplay and adjusted to your every action.
– The protagonist – a little girl with a talent for bringing chaos and destruction wherever she goes. Those who dare stand in her way are in for a lot of trouble…
– A changing, mysterious and dangerous world – even before the Wizard’s attack, the castle held many secrets. Now, bound by a powerful spell, the castle not only became home to demons and magical creatures, but has also been affected itself by the evil power… It bends and shapeshifts, forming layers upon layers of transformation and illusion… It is an essential part of the plot, and – especially later in the game – an element tightly integrated into the gameplay.
* You can “die” in this game! – It’s an adventure game, so explore, solve puzzles… but beware. There won’t always have the comfort of infinite time to solve a problem, sometimes you may have to think fast! Other times you may want to think twice before choosing a new course of action, as a wrong decision may cost you your freedom… or worse!
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"