If you´re into game bundles with great price tags, then I´m glad to inform you that GOG.com has just kicked-off their Bundleopolis sale campaign!
And you will find everything you need to know down below =) So happy shopping and game on!
– Apr 25 – May 1 (Monday to Sunday),
– the sale starts with 3 bundles, the “Nightmare Avenue” Build your own Bundle, the “Academy of Lucasarts” bundle and the “Bethesda
Shooting Range” bundle,
– after the launch, a new bundle is added on top every 6 hours,
– for a grand total of 20 bundles on Friday (or maybe more…?),
– the tower of bundles will also have a special “top” — revealed on Friday
“Deals up to 80% off, GOG-premieres, and new bundles every six hours
Come on, come all! Walk the streets of GOG.com and take in the sights as we build a Bundleopolis of 20+ bundles from the ground up. Join us in a week-long tour where new landmarks, shaped as irresistible bundles, are going to be revealed every six hours with some of them containing fresh GOG-premieres.
Attend the opening ceremony and visit these locations for the first of many bundles:
– Academy of LucasArts, including classics like The Dig, Monkey Island SE 1 & 2 and Outlaws for up to 75% off.
– Bit.Trip Street, a complete collection of the rhythmic series making its GOG.com debut for up to 87% off.
– Nightmare Avenue, build your own bundle from a scary selection of games like Amnesia, Outlast, and The Last Door for up to 80% off.
Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out.
Want to keep some mementos from your visit to Bundleopolis or send out some postcards? Head this way for some breathtaking wallpapers.
The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC.” – GOG
We (TGG) are a part of the GOG.com family, and we may receive a profit cut out of your purchase via the GOG links in this article.
Robin “V-Act” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek: