“We proudly announce that we have implemented the PPGun (Pad Power Gun) controller in Overkill VR. This controller will not leave anyone indifferent, with an impressive design and an extraordinary handling this controller will let you feel like you are in the real battlefield!The PPGun integrates the same buttons that a Vive controller has, these buttons have been placed for fast and more immersive actions. You can reload, shoot, use your support items and change the weapon in a few seconds for each action, which represents a deeper and immersive experience that our users will enjoy.We have improved the gameplay and some levels for this version.
The feeling with the guns is tremendously realistic, you can aim and shoot like you are handling a real gun but in Overkill VR world!This version will live with the version that currently is in the store, so you can play with your PPGun and then back to the controllers version with your current stars, stats, money and achievements.We wanted to create this version for our users that want more action and more immersion for Overkill VR.
With the levels of the machine gun modified you will aim your gun where you want to shoot and devastate your enemies while you are having a lot of fun.We have decided to offer a discount of 30% from the total price of the game for this new version, so users won’t have any excuses to start playing Overkill VR with PPGun!Now you can defeat The Faction enemies shooting them with your PPGun and feeling the guns like they are in your own hands!” – Game Troopers
That’s just the half of it though, because Game Troopers have added the following new features to “Overkill VR” as well:
New features in the game:
– Mixed reality works with PPGun
– Pressing space will change the camera tracker for record in Mixed Reality.
– Machine gun levels redesigned for PPGun version, now you are able to aim and shoot with your PPGun and the machine gun will follow all your moves.
– Position of the guns readapted to have an immersive experience and aim through the gunsight easily.
– New tutorial for PPGun players.
– With PPGun controller is not needed any other controller to play Overkill VR.
– Play normal mode with Vive controllers or play PPGun mode with your PPGun.
So there you have it folks =) And you can watch the PPGun in action in the video further down the page! And with that said, what do you think about the PPGun? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section down below!
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"