Just the other day I found out about Ibrahim Indra Baskara´s reaction-based action/adventure/RPG Eurgava – Fight for Haaria (a game which is an attempt to remake the 2009 Indonesian novel by I Tsu Baskara), and good thing that since Eurgava seems to have a lot of potential. In the matter of fact, the game made me think about the good old Diablo 1 days. Furthermore, I haven´t seen all that many games like Eurgava. Well, at least not as of lately.
Well, let´s just say that I liked what I saw in the trailer for Eurgava. Nevertheless, the game is in need of help on Steam Green light. So I just hope that I will be able to get the word out about the game, as Eurgava hasn´t gotten all that much media exposure. I would also like to state that the demo is pretty darn impressive. So if you feel like giving the demo a go as well, then you can download the Eurgava demo right now if you want to.
And “if” I’m not wrong now, Eurgava will be released on Steam during the fourth quarter of this year if everything goes according to plan, and if that´s the case. Then we could be looking forward to the following features in the full version of Eurgava:
– Wave-based combat with multiple levels
– Click-based fighting strategy that tests your timing and reflexes
– All manners of enemies, ranging from common raiders, fiery nemurbaras, up to magical nagas
– Risk of injury after every combat, wounds, poisons, and ways to tend them
– 100+ items to get during combat, each with their own function, description, and lore
– 12 possible endings after every departure
– Unlockable characters, additional battle aids, and departure preparations
– Level up your characters by training them after reaching the necessary kill count
– Manage 3 kinds of resources for rebuilding your broken village
– Depictions of bronze age era, combined with the game’s own magic, myths, and civilizations
– LOTS of in-game party banters
So there you have it, and you will find a trailer for Eurgava down below! And with that said, what do you think about the game so far? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section further down the page.
Robin “V-Act” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"