Many, many years ago there was a LucasArts action/adventure game called “Zombies Ate my Neighbours” (released back in 1993 for Snes and MD). Well, i still love that game.
But there hasn’t been many games like it since the 90s.
Because then you will get access to the early beta! And thanks to the fact that Friendship club got thumbs up on Steam Greenlight! Not so long ago.
You will be able to buy the game via Steam in the near future!
TIMMY BIBBLE’S FRIENDSHIP CLUB!
Friendship Club is a local-multiplayer bullet-hell arena shooter for PC and Mac.
Play as one of Timmy’s four best (and imaginary) friends. Chud – a beast from the mountains. Old Man Ricketts – a prospector driven mad by his lust for gold. Shakey Jake – a ninja, bandit, skeleton… thing. The Canardinal – a duck from the Vatican!
Fire bullets that bounce forever. Catch bullets with supreme agility. Headbutt your opponents into oblivion. Be the best friend ever for little Timmy!
– 2 – 4 Player Local Multiplayer. Get your friends together in the same room for the ultimate showdown!
– 6 Game Modes. Classic, Unarmed, Standoff, Bullet Hell, Bully/Target, Sticky Rugs (working title). More to come!
– Procedural Level Generation. Each environment has its own set of procedural content rules, as well as its own gameplay elements built in to it. (Currently one environment). No match is ever the same! more to come!)
– Adjustable Game Speed. Play super slow-mo, HYPER_SPEED, and everything in between.
– Transparent Development. Builds with new features released every few weeks — watch the game come together as we’re developing it! Engage with us and give us your feedback. Help us get it on to Early Access!
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"