Last night we were contacted by Lugludum. Which would be the developers behind the 2D RPG/tactical roguelike game “Graal Seeker”.
Because apparently, they need all the help that they can get. And i started to understand why when i saw their indiegogo campaign.
Because the goal would be to collect 10,000 Euro. But at this moment, Graal Seeker needs another 8,000 Euro. And there´s just 4 days left on the campaign now. So time is running out really fast! So i would recommend that you guys checkout the indiegogo and Steam page for Graal Seeker.
And then make up your mind if it´s your kind of game or not, and whether or not you should support it on indiegogo.
About Graal Seeker:
Graal Seeker is a 2D game that blends RPG with roguelike mechanics and real-time tactical battles. It recreates the initiatory journey of a knight seeking the Holy Grail in fifth century Britain.
– Unique stories inspired by the Matter of Britain.
– Find your Graal based on the choices you make.
– Narrative game inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure book.
– Fast tactical battles. Prove your combat skills in real time.
– Procedurally generated events and maps. You always will have different opportunities to prove your courage.
– Permadeath and persistent world.
– Moddability. Create and share your own Graal stories.
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"