There´s quite a few post-apocalyptic RPG´s on the market (and games that´s on it´s way) at the moment. We got Wasteland 2, Bedlam and After Reset for example.
But just like always. Only ONE can become nr 1. And Dreamlords Digital hope to claim that title with their game “Graywalkers: Purgatory“.
So what makes Graywalkers any different from the rest of the post-apocalyptic RPG´s out there? I´m glad you asked! For starter, Graywalkers are a supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG. So that adds a uniq twist to the formula.
Then you got the nix mix of X-Com, Fallout and Jagged Alliance on top of that. And that´s what got me really interested in Graywalkers. And if you wanna see Graywalkers in action, then just check out our gameplay video 😉
And now to the good news. Today i found out that Graywalkers reached it´s Kickstarter goal last week! (3th of November).
In fact, Dreamlords Digital collected over $47,000 in total, and that´s $7,000 more than they asked for (originally). So a big congrats to the Dreamlords Digital team!
Graywalkers: Purgatory is the first in a series of Emergent Strategic and Tactical Turn-based 3D Role-Playing Games set in a stylish supernatural post-apocalyptic world, where parts of Heaven, Hell and Earth have merged together in an event called “The Rupture”. It will be released for PC (Windows, Mac & Linux) as both Steam and DRM-free versions.
– A Strategic Turn-based RPG with features inspired by XCom, Fallout, & Jagged Alliance.
– Play in a dynamic emergent world where your actions actually change the world
– Find, Recruit and Lead your 36 Graywalkers from over 40+ Playable NPCs: each with their own style, background, abilities and personality
– Strategically manage your resources, people, technology, and magic
– As the prophesied leader, unite the lands of Purgatory under your banner and lead the war to reclaim the world for humanity
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"