I’m more than aware that quite a few people out there that are not a huge fan of mondays (like myself), but I “might” have some news that could cheer you all up a “little” bit. Well, at least if you’re into superhero MMMORPG’s. You see, Heroic Games just informed us that they have released the 14th demo for their superhero MMORPG “Ship of Heroes“.
Today our 14th demo was released, showing more of the Character Creator, and the creation of signature NPC The Ambassador. This time we are showing the primary and secondary power selection process – and a wide range of available powers (most are animated already, all have descriptions and will be by end of year.) Of course, closed alpha tests of the Character Creator start this month for supporters” – Heroic Games
Heroic Games also pointed out the following:
“Some points about the video:
In this video the devs from Ship of Heroes show off the latest improvements to their character creation tool, which was revealed for the first time in January:
· This video continues the Ship of Heroes pattern of showing impressive technical upgrades and expansions of a strong foundation. Eight months have passed since they first rolled out their character creator. Here’s what’s new:
· This is the first time the improved “big guy” character model has been shown in the character creator. The standard version of this character is 6’7” tall, and heavily muscled. This is also the first time we see behind the mask for Ambassador, one of the signature heroes in SoH, and the first time we see his costume disassembled into pieces.
· A number of technical improvements have been added to the CCT, including an eye zoom camera, a hide helmet buttom, and additional morphs to precisely control the character’s facial features.
· This is the first time the devs at Ship of Heroes have revealed a structured path to their claim that there will be at least four primary and four secondary powersets for each archetype, each with ten or more powers. In this video the powersets, and many of the powers, are displayed and described for the first time.
· With the launch of this video, the devs at Ship of Heroes continue to meet their ambitious milestone schedule for the development of their game, with no signs of slowing down. Additional powerset demonstrations and a lore document on the third enemy group are in the works for the next few weeks.”
So there you have it folks =) And if you would like to know more about the character creator upgrades for “Ship of heroes“, then feel free to watch the video down below!
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"