ARE YOU CLUMSY ENOUGH TO SAVE THE WORLD?
Valencia, February, 8th 2016
Unnamed lands on GREENLIGHT on Tuesday 9th February of 2016.
Unnamed is a third person action and adventures game with some traits of ARPG starring by Clumsy, a fool, fat, donkey hero; definitely, not the conventional hero but with fighting spirit.
This history happens in Veorandi’s kingdom when Clumsy, on a day like any other looking for treasures and because of his torpidity, finds Hilda. This one, after being unleashed from a jewel knew as Unnamed, which Clumsy was trying to appropriate, explains him that he has unleashed the horrible Jotuns too, the dark lords that now will try to finish what they can’t in the past, to submerge Veroandi into a dark kingdom.
So, suddenly, Clumsy will have to take part in an adventure where he will have to, following Hilda’s instructions, find the fearing Jotuns in the deepest part of their lands to fight and seal them in the jewels that kept them before for saving all Veroandi and showing that even the clumsiest of the world can become a true hero.
In this adventure, Clumsy will have to face different types of enemies, in different temples, only assembled with his “shield” and shovel, which will obtain different magic powers. But the pure strength and the warrior inside of Clumsy won’t be the only thing that will make possible to finish this adventure; on his way, he will have to solve puzzles and pass through rooms with agility and ability.
An adventure that feeds from games like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Kingdom Hearts (on the fighting side) and some people even compare it with Spyro the Dragon.
Their main characteristics are:
– A history and argument that will teleport you to a world full of magic and fantasy with a huge amount of characters.
– Our hero breaks with the idea of the prototypical canons of the most of the fantasy and adventure games and facing all that, Clumsy proves that you only need courage and determination.
– Frenetic and dynamic battles with lots of enemies and dangerous final bosses that will test the player abilities. Body-to-body combat or ranged with powerful magic or special attacks.
– The game will test the player’s mind with a huge number of puzzles and enigmas to continue in history and solving all mysteries of the game.
– Detailed artistic section full of effects and sceneries in the purest cartoon style.
– Captivating and original soundtrack.
Unnamed, the Opera Prima of Onki Studios lands on GREENLIGHT on 9th February 2016
Unnamed is on its Alpha phase and its final version it’s expected to be on the beginning of 2017. If it passes the GREENLIGHT it will be available on Steam for PC (Windows, Mac and Linux).
About ONKI STUDIOS
This studio was born of the desire of its founder, Jonathan Salazar, of making his dream true: develop and publish his own videogame. And that is how, on the middle of 2014, ONKI STUDIOS is created in Valencia. Nowadays, eight are the people that follows the dream of his founder and their own.
“From the moment I played my first videogame, Rayman for Playstation One, I knew that I wanted to create videogames; the idea of Onki Studios, what Unnamed is, Clumsy, I want to use all that to make feel that you have to do whatever you can for your dreams” affirms Jonathan Salazar.
The project is being developed without any type of financing, with the difficulties that this takes for its young components. All of them are working or studying, using their free time to keep this project on the right way.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"