I honestly never thought that i would see anyone combine two of the things that i love the most (whit in each respective area).
And that would be Lemmings (one of the best puzzle games ever created) and The Return of the Living Dead (a zombie cult classic).
But that´s exactly the case with”Zombie Night Terror” (for PC and MAC). I just watched the only trailer for the game (it was uploaded this August), and i can´t wait to give this bad boy a try!
I mean, you actually get the chance to lead a whole army of brain eating zombies. How can you turn down a game like that?
About Zombie Night Terror:
Zombie Night Terror is a lemmings-like game teeming with hordes of zombies craving for fresh meat. The aim is to lead your brainless army through various environments in order to annihilate all humans!
– The game is set in a world plunged into darkness and where the dead has risen from the grave. The player have to lead hordes of undead in order to wreak havoc among human survivors.
– The game uses Unity and is currently set to release on Windows and Mac Os – Linux might come later.
– The aim is to publish an early access version of the game before the end of the year.
– The game features a unique black & white pixel art style where the only color comes from spays of blood and limbs.
– Multiple mutations are useable to overcome the various situations the player will encounter. It is even possible to combine some of them.
– There are various environments full of deadly traps protecting the zombie favorite meals, Humans!
– An in-game level editor allows anyone to create custom levels and share them with the community.
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"