Developer Nebelsoft and Publisher Top Hat Studios are today very happy to announce that they have released their 18+ erotic dungeon-crawling JRPG “Girls and Dungeons 2” (it’s a standalone sequel to the 2017 release “Girls & Dungeon”) for PC via Steam (don’t forget to download the free uncensor patch!).
G&D2 features a hi-fidelity, reworked pixel graphics style and refined gameplay and features, noting feedback received on the first game. It features new areas, characters, stories, and more. While it is technically a sequel spiritually, the game is standalone and self-contained, and does not require the first game to be played to be enjoyed.
The game follows Barkeep “Kai”, who has but one goal – to become a legendary ‘Master Bartender’.
However, he has yet to make any progress in the mysterious, seemingly timeless tavern he serves at. One fateful night however, a tipsy princess stumbles through the door – making an encounter that would change his life.
He is left with little choice but to assist her throughout the labyrinth-like underground basements and dungeons that lay underneath the tavern, in order to chase after an evil wizard. Along the way, he’ll learn the secrets of “liquormancy” – and the dungeon’s mystical “High Proof Spirit Maidens”.
Some features include:
– An estimated 11-15 hours of diving in bewitching booze – themed dungeons
– Protect your maidens via classic, turn-based JRPG battle system
– Mysterious and surprising ‘spirit sanctuaries’; full of fierce critters and lewd secrets to unveil
– Bartending-action: serve your maiden of choice liquor, in order to dive deeper into the dungeon.
– Lots of custom actions and animations in battles focused on protection and strategy
– Try to trigger the spirit-maiden’s “Potential” to annihilate your enemies in a swoop!
– Mysticards: collect, use and equip magical cards to power up your party in any way you see fit
The game has launched at $4.99 and a 10% discount – link to page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1096750/Girls__Dungeons_2/
A special bundle is also available, which includes both G&D and G&D2 at an additional discounted rate here – https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/11714/Girls_and_Dungeons___The_Complete_Set/
Unfortunately, the Steam version has been cut to meet Valve’s guidelines. A free uncensor patch can be found on the publisher’s website, however – https://tophat.studio/portfolio/girls-dungeons-2/
The game will soon be coming to other storefronts, including Nutaku, and Top Hat’s upcoming storefront “Hat Rack”.
Top Hat Studios is a New York based developer and publisher whose titles include Karmasutra, Girls & Dungeons, The Wilting Amaranth, The Tail Makes The Fox, and others, including the recently kickstarted successes “Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story” and “Rainbow Dreams”, as well as the upcoming “Synergia”.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: