Not so long ago i wrote about Frédérick Raynal´s (and Gloomy Wood´s) upcoming 2.5D survival horror game “2Dark”.
In fact, it was released way back in March this year. So i honestly have no idea why i haven’t heard about this before? Oh well, better late than never i guess.
Anyhow, you can buy the mobile version of LBA1 for $5. And “hopefully”, there will be a mobile port of Little Big Adventure 2 as well.
About Little Big Adventure for mobile:
Originally released on PC in 1994, Little Big Adventure (also known as ‘Relentless: Twinsen’s Adventure’) is an action-adventure RPG designed by Frédérick Raynal. 20 years later, a new version of this entertaining video game hit is being released, specially adapted for mobile phones.
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Return to the original world of Twinsen or discover it for the first time with the touchscreen version, which incorporates brand new features:
– New gameplay adapted to ‘ touch’ mode, adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
– Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
– Tutorials at the start of the game
– Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
– Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
– Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
– 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) – Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
– Over 15 hours of gameplay
– A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
– An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"