I don’t know if you guys are familiar with a tv-show called “OZ“? But it was a great tv-series that aired between 1997 and 2003 (the show took place in a prison facility called “OZ”).
And it stared great actors such as Dean Winters, Ernie Hudson, J.K. Simmons and Christopher Meloni. And ever since i watched “OZ”, i have had a big interest for prisons (and let´s just say that i wanted to stay out of them as well).
And nowadays we got prison inspired shows such as “Prison Break“, and games such as “Prison Architect“. Speaking of prison games btw, i just heard about Nob Studios game “Prison Life RPG“.
Which would be a RPG prison simulator for iPhone and iPad. And if you like the sound of that, then i´m glad to inform you all that “Prison Life RPG” is set for a release on the 26th of February.
About Prison Life RPG:
Prison Life RPG is a point-and-click role-playing game that places you behind the bars. To survive the punishment of the penitentiary system, you’ll need to stay healthy and fit, make allies, eliminate enemies, bribe the guards, bet in illegal boxing matches, and more while pushing for early parole or planning your escape.
– 100 prisoners to play as, each with his own mission
– 18 skills to learn and master
– 4 gangs to join and climb up the ranks
– Recruit up to 7 inmates in your escape plan
– 80+ items to collect or craft
– 126 nicknames/achievements to earn
– 20+ different jobs
– Different ways to escape from prison
– Many activities such as illegal Boxing Match, Gambling Den etc
– You will die plenty of times
Robin “V-Act” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"