AVEN COLONY RECEIVES NEW FREE CONTENT UPDATE Including new buildings, threats and water system!
8th December 2017, UK – Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label Team17 and Mothership Entertainment have released a free new PC update for their engrossing sci-fi city-building and management sim, Aven Colony.
Content update 2 released on Steam features:
– 4 brand new remote installations to extend your colony out onto the surrounding planet: Remote Settlements, Missile Launchers, Deep Core Mines, and Solar Arrays
– The Colony Terminal, a new morphing skyscraper that allows you to house colonists and comes with a hovercar transportation terminal built into the top floors!
– A new Ark Launcher that allows you to send Ark vessels out onto the overworld map to build autonomous installations outside your colony
– A new Transceiver allows your colony to collect solar power beamed back from solar arrays outside your colony
– Fend off attackers from the Cult of the Seterdari, who will now attack your colony with their ramshackle airships
– Incoming threats such as creep spores, plague spores, hovering guardians, and cultist airships will now appear on the expedition map and approach your colony before they strike
– A new tier-2 Expedition Center supports an upgraded combat ship, which can fire missiles in a limited radius at all such incoming threats
– A new water system dramatically enhances the look of all the oceans, rivers, and lakes in the game
– A new Satellite Camera mode gives you a zoomed-out view of your entire colony from above
– An updated camera system allows you to smoothly transition between normal camera, zoomed-in surveillance camera mode, satellite camera mode, and the overworld map using the mouse wheel or key shortcuts
Content update 2 is now available on Steam and will be coming soon to the console versions of Aven Colony. Aven Colony is available to download for Xbox via the Xbox Store, PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and for PC via Steam for £24.99 / $29.99 / 29,99€. To keep up to date with all the information on Aven Colony please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital Limited is a leading international games label that hosts The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
About Mothership Entertainment
Founded in 2013, Mothership Entertainment is an independent developer comprised of 4 veteran game devs based in Austin, Texas.
Aven Colony © 2017. Developed by Mothership Entertainment. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd. Team17 is a trademark or registered trademark of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"