Vienna/Austria, Offenburg/Germany, April 18th, 2019 – With the holidays on the horizon we’ve been searching Easter eggs for two weeks straight and found…A new “Fade to Silence trailer” from THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games.
Dive into an emotional trailer (including an eerie cover version of Pixies – ‘Where Is My Mind?’), which invites the blizzard right into your living room.
Fade to Silence will be available on PC, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One on April 30th 2019. The SRP on PC will be £34.99 / 39,99 € / $39.99, console editions will be £44.99 / 49,99 € / $49.99.
About Fade to Silence
Fade to Silence takes players into a frozen, post-apocalyptic world where defying nature’s threats and enemies is key.
A compelling mix of a puzzling story, a constant strife for resources, balancing short term needs versus your long term goals, and a tense, atmospheric mood makes this game a unique survival adventure.
– Explore a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features myriad locations to explore.
– Tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay. This is a strategist’s game.
– Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions.
– Recruit followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures.
– An exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace.
– Lead your followers and keep them alive. You will face harsh choices.
About THQ Nordic:
Founded in 2008, THQ Nordic is a global video game publisher and developer. Based in Vienna, Austria and Karlstad, Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany and the USA, THQ Nordic brands include Darksiders, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction and Titan Quest.
THQ Nordic is meant to represent a core approach of doing much more than “owning” a highly competitive portfolio of IPs. It revolves around cherishing them, and aligning them with the very best development resources to expand upon them with the level of experience that communities and established fan bases expect and deserve.
The company’s internal development studios are Grimlore Games based in Munich, Germany and Rainbow Studios based in Phoenix, Arizona.
About Black Forest Games:
Founded in 2012 and located in Offenburg, Germany, we are a team of about 60 highly experienced international professionals. We share the passion and drive for developing video games.
Some of us are working together in game development for more than 20 years. Over our years of experience, we have specialized in developing high-quality games across varying genres and platforms.
BFG’s most popular recent titles include innovative platformers such as Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Rogue Stormers. Our latest announced project is Fade To Silence, a one-of-a-kind survival-adventure in a unique open-world setting.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"