Valencia, Spain – October 19th, 2020.
The Spain-based indie games studio Bound Games are today very excited and please to announce that they are launching a Kickstarter campaign for their skateboard simulator game “Skapp” on October 27th, 2020 (the demo of the game on PC will also be released on that day).
Skapp is the world’s first skateboarding simulator in which you control your board performing the tricks with your phone. Test your skills by combining tricks, manuals and grinds as in a real skateboard.
The video game is developed by Bound Games as part of the PlayStation®Talents Games Camp initiative and will be available first on PlayStation®4, the users will enjoy the game in exclusivity for 1 year. Skapp will be available on PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox.
This title can be played with Android and iOS smartphones as a controller. The game features different levels adapted for all kinds of players, as well as a crazy story mode in which people’s hands rebel against humanity.
Skapp is a homage to skateboarding fans as it contains authentic brands, skateboarding cultural references, and no limits to recreate any kinds of tricks!
– First simulator that uses your smartphone as a skateboard.
– Discover a crazy story mode in which people hands rebel against humanity.
– Skate through different levels adapted for all kinds of players.
– Test your skills by combining tricks, manuals and grinds.
– Complete missions in different difficulty levels.
– There are no limits to recreate any kinds of tricks.
– Free skateboarding mode included, as with all skateboarding games
– Authentic skateboarding brands and culture.
About Bound Games
Based in Valencia, Spain and belonging to the PlayStation®Talents program, Bound Games is an independent videogame studio whose mission is to stand out in the industry using innovative game mechanics. This 3-men team will be releasing their first game, Skapp, sometime in 2021.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: