London, UK – 13th September 2018: Originally released by Relentless Software in 2013, captivating mystery game, Murder Files: The Enigma Express is back by popular demand. With over 4.5 million downloads since launch, Enigma Express returns with new improved social features, gameplay updates, a roadmap of additional content and chapters to follow in the coming years, plus traditional Chinese language support. Murder Files: The Enigma Express launches on iOS and Android App Stores, 13th September, 2018.
Players begin their investigation at a London train station after a well renowned detective agency has sent them out to solve a particularly curious case. Eight seemingly useless objects have been stolen from a secret vault belonging to Five Fingers, an incarcerated criminal mastermind. Players must find out who took the objects, what purpose could they now serve, and why they are worth killing for…
Murder Files: The Enigma Express features:
• Intriguing and funny storyline written by International Emmy® Award winner Felicity Carpenter. You play a junior detective at the Blue Toad Agency working with Hannah Dakota and Watson the Dog, investigating an international string of crimes taking you to incredible locations around the world.
• Flamboyant cast of characters with unique and engaging personalities, all voiced by Tom Dussek. Players will meet characters they may recognise from the original #1* hit game, Murder Files, as several of them return in different roles.
• Beautifully realised locations and characters take budding sleuths on a journey across the globe. Investigate a variety of locales starting off at a busy London train station; discover the hidden truth at Chef Henri’s kitchen in France, intercept a murder in Egypt, and plenty more.
• Musical Masterpiece from BAFTA nominee Dom Beken. The essential Enigma Express atmosphere is created by original music composed and recorded by Dom specifically for the game.
• Variety of hidden object puzzles including four ways to play:
o Boost (find 3 objects at a time and increase your multiplier to boost points)
o Chain Reaction (find 1 object at a time against the clock, your time limit reduces with every multiplier increase)
o Variety (colour coded objects give you different bonuses such as extra time and boosted points)
o Cascade mode (no multiplier, but massive points and coins bonuses)
• Regularly updated with new puzzles and locations so there are always more mysteries to solve as the story progresses. Continue to travel the world, collect the clues and track down the villains with new content coming periodically.
About Vision Games Publishing:
Vision Games Publishing was established in 2015 with the goal of supporting talented developers in recognizing the potential of their high-quality digital titles. As a boutique publisher with an eye to future trends and consumer demands we work to create stand out marketing and PR campaigns and achieve maximum revenues for our partners.
Our small, talented team bring core expertise together from across the industry to perfectly meet your needs and that of a dynamic games market. Delivering games to a worldwide audience across PS4, PC and Xbox One.
About Felicity Carpenter:
Felicity Carpenter is an award-winning comedy writer for stage and screen. She has won international writing awards including the Sir Peter Ustinov Television Scriptwriting award at the International Emmys for her comedy pilot Touching People. Felicity is also an experienced script consultant, having worked on the development of TV projects for both adult and young audiences.
Originally from Australia, she’s had several plays produced, including the two act comedy Getting Betterer All the Time, which was awarded the Brisbane Creative Sparks Award.
Felicity moved to the UK to complete an MA Screenwriting at London Film School. After graduating, she received a development deal for her children’s TV pilot Quick Decide through the BBC Writersroom / CBBC Writers Award. She was also nominated for the Channel 4 / 4Talent Comedy Writer Award.
About Dom Beken:
Dom Beken is a music producer and composer who has been writing, producing and performing music for records, TV programmes, films, TV commercials and video games since 2000. His work on the “Pixeljunk Shooter” series on PlayStation earned him a “Best Original Score” BAFTA nomination.
From lush string arrangements and dramatic orchestral scores to hip hop, dance, jazz and vicious guitars, Dom’s musical creations feature on TV ads from brands such as Carlsberg, AOL, Head and Shoulders, Stella Artois, on numerous radio spots, TV programmes for BBC, Channel 4 and Sky as well as short films and Bollywood movies.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"