Brno, Czech Republic –October 2, 2019– Independent developer Jan Zelený will upgrade his multi-awarded transport strategy solo-project game “Mashinky” –available on Steam– with the Road Vehicles Update on Sunday, October 6.
Mashinky is a strategy game which goal is to create your own train empire on a procedurally generated map. It features realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode, and board game-like rules.
– First pack of road vehicles
– New road vehicles AI, UI, replacement feature, in game lists, depot window, smart vehicles distribution over huge stations
– New road infrastructure: bridges, tunnel, station, depot
– New road vehicles gameplay rules, balancing, overtaking feature
– New physics including inertia, road bumps, prediction for slowing down
-Animated mechanical signals, depot doors
– Many fixes
About Jan Zelený:
Independent strategy video game created by Jan Zelený. The combination of procedurally generated challenges, realistic graphics and board-game-like straightforward rules. It is a challenging business simulation game with everything around cargo delivery.
The player acts as a entrepreneur in control of a transport company. He needs to lay tracks on a difficult terrain, invent and buy new vehicles, project routes and compete against economical rules to make as much profit by transporting passengers and various cargo types as possible to beat other players score around the world.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"