Enchanting sandbox simulation RPG heading to Steam Early Access in January.
15th December 2017, UK – Award-winning international games label Team17 and China based independent developer Pathea Games today announced that their charming forthcoming sandbox simulation RPG, My Time at Portia, will be heading to Steam Early Access on the 23rd January.
Inspired by the likes of Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dark Cloud 2 and the magic of Studio Ghibli, My Time at Portia whisks you away to a captivating world of wonder, in a stunning and unforgettable 3D sandbox adventure. Setting sail for Portia, an enchanting town on the edge of civilization, you’ll arrive to find a workshop left to you by your Pa. Here you’ll start a new life, armed with your Pa’s workshop handbook and an old workbench, you must gather, mine and craft your way to being crowned the number one workshop in the whole of Portia! Be prepared though… it won’t be easy!
The town of Portia is full of unique characters for you to get to know. They will go to school, do their jobs, workout, and have fun. They also have unique stories for the player to experience. The player will be able to get into relationships with other townsfolk; whether they are looking for friendships, romances or even marriage. Each player is free to make their own mark on Portia and immerse themselves in a warm, welcoming little town full of experiences.
My Time at Portia features:
– BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP: Build your Pa’s derelict workshop into the best in Portia! Gather resources and craft your way into the hearts of the local community, as you work through daily commissions and villager requests
– RUN YOUR OWN FARM: Grow and nurture your own crops and convert the empty woodland surrounding your home into a quaint little farm!
– My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems
– GET CREATIVE: Make your house a home! Apply your personal touch with an exciting range of craftable furniture, decorations and room upgrades
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Become a part of Portia’s extraordinary community! Filled with a vibrant cast of unforgettable faces all with exciting stories to share, energetic personalities and individual behaviours. Make sure you take the time to get to know them all – who knows, maybe romance could be in the air?
– EXPLORE AND BATTLE: Delve deep into the ancient ruins and dungeons of Portia. Mine for resources and uncover what lurks beneath the seemingly peaceful land. It’s dangerous to go unprepared… Make sure you’re equipped to face fearsome monsters and deadly bosses that stand between you and the secrets of Portia & MORE: There’s lots more additions planned for My Time at Portia while it’s in Early Access, join now and help craft not only your workshop but the game too!
My Time at Portia will be available for PC via Steam Early Access on the 23rd January 2018 and will be coming to consoles later in 2018. To keep up to date with all the information on My Time at Portia please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital Limited is a leading international games label that hosts The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One,
Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit
www.team17.com for more info.
About Pathea Games
Pathea Games was founded in 2012, and their mission is to make unique games based on new technology, new ideas and user generated content. They strongly believe that the community input is fundamental for the future of gaming and entertainment. They are currently creating titles for PC and consoles. They are located in Chongqing, China. Visit http://pathea.net for more info.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"