Aim and shoot in this arcade Joy-Con point controller game.
Barcelona, Spain 28th February 2018. Neonwall by JanduSoft S.L. is coming to Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo E-shop on March 15th! Escape your way out of Neonwall by solving puzzles and overcoming a variety of challenging levels. Over the course of the game you will need a combination of skill, concentration and precision to be victorious. Neonwall has been developed by Norain & JanduSoft in Barcelona, Spain. Feel free to contact us on social media and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about the latest news from our game.
– Drag, change color & shoot with your Joy-Con controllers.
– Three game modes. Runner, Puzzle & Time trial.
– More than 30 levels in 3D.
– Support for different game controllers modes.
– More levels coming soon for free!
Nintendo Switch special Features:
– Support for all Nintendo Switch Play modes: Play in handheld, tabletop or tv mode.
– Support for almost all Nintendo Switch Controllers: Play with dual Joy-con configuration, handheld mode or connect your Pro Controller to play Neonwall.
About JanduSoft S.L.:
Jandusoft was born in Barcelona from the persistence of Jose Antonio Andujar an indie game developer that wanted to create something innovative. In 2011 it became real under the name of Guess the Character! a huge success that became #1 in a lot of markets such as USA and has reached more than 15M players worldwide. Since then the company has increased in numbers and has been focused on a brand new IP that it’s expected to be the next big hit, consolidating JanduSoft as one of the banners of the rising spanish gaming industry. Jandusoft is looking for partners that want to join this adventure so if you want to join forces with us, drop us an email and we will be pleased to meet you.
NORAIN is a game development team eager to grow and let us know in this great industry. Thanks for your support!
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"