Nordic Games to publish the Quantum Break: Timeless Collector’s Edition for PC in partnership with Microsoft Studios and Remedy Entertainment Copenhagen.
– August, 2016 – Nordic Games is partnering with Microsoft Studios and Remedy Entertainment to bring a very special edition of Quantum Break for PC to retail. This showcase-piece will be released on September 14th, 2016 and is called the Quantum Break: Timeless Collector’s Edition and retails at EUR/USD 39.99.
The game itself includes all the latest updates, whereas the entire backlog (for Xbox One and PC) can be found here: http://www.quantumbreak.com/2016/08/patch-updates/
“After having worked with Remedy on the PC version of Alan Wake in 2012, and with Microsoft Studios on Ori and The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (2016), and State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (2016), we are proud to announce a new triangle-collaboration with two of our trusted partners”, comments Reinhard Pollice, Business and Product Development Director. “Apart from being a new IP (which is always a brave step), Quantum Break turned out to be a sophisticated, visually stunning shooter with a top-notch cast of characters. We are looking forward to work on the physical PC release of this great game.”
This very special PC retail version of Quantum Break retails at EUR/USD 39.99 and contains:
• Premium packaging
• 5 Game Discs (onetime Steam key redemption required)
• Making Of DVD
• Making Of Book (where an Art Book meets a Making-Of)
• 1 Soundtrack CD (Audio-CD)
• 2 A3 Poster (one double-sided print)
• Quickstart Guide
About Quantum Break
Quantum Break is part hard-hitting video game, part thrilling live action show featuring a stellar cast, including Shawn Ashmore as the hero Jack Joyce, Aiden Gillen as his nemesis Paul Serene, and Dominic Monaghan as Jack’s genius brother William. Quantum Break is full of the vivid storytelling, rich characters and dramatic twists Remedy Entertainment are renowned for. Choices in-game will affect the outcome of the fast-pased fusion between game and show, illustrating one story perceived in many ways for a completely unique entertainment experience; play the game to understand the heroes, watch the show to discern the villians.
• In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
• Time amplified gameplay
• Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
• Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by the choices made in-game
• Stellar cast of actors
• One story told many ways with the player having control of decisions within narrative junctions within the game
About Nordic Games GmbH
Nordic Games GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nordic Games Group AB, focusing on computer- and video games for PC/MAC/Linux and present/past console platforms. Founded in 2011, the Vienna/Austria based company puts great emphasis on its extensive game catalogue. The core portfolio comprises products and brands which have been acquired from various parties (THQ and others), and further acquisitions of IPs and trademarks will follow. The company will pursue the long-term goal of delivering quality products that live up to expectations of gamers worldwide.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: