Qbics Paint is now available for pre-order in the AppStore.
Abylight Studios is very proud to announce its next game for the Apple devices: Qbics Paint, a family-friendly game to relax while creating voxel figurines and bring them to the real world with Augmented Reality! Now, available for pre-order in the AppStore!
In Qbics Paint you can create your own Qbics with the Maker Mode or discover the ones hiding in the Sculpt Mode. After that, follow the coloring pattern or let your imagination fly with the Paint Mode. Finally, once you are done, take a picture of your Qbic using the AR Mode (Augmented Reality).
Main features of this stress relief game for the entire family:
– Build from the ground up your own Qbics, 3D figurines
– Discover the collection of Qbics hiding in the Sculpt Mode
– Paint with your imagination or following its design pattern
– Use AR to take pictures of your creations mixed with the real world
– Localized into 9 languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish
The game will be released next May 10th for 3,99$ / 4,49 € and is now available for pre-order with a 20% discount: http://appstore.com/qbicspaint
To find out more about Qbics Paint, visit abylight.com/game/qbics-paint/
ABOUT ABYLIGHT STUDIOS
Abylight Studios is a digital entertainment company based in Barcelona and founded in 2004. As a video game publisher focuses on working with talented Indie creators and helping them to bring their games to the widest range of platforms possible. For more information on Abylight Studios, visit its official website, Facebook, and follow @abylight on Twitter.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"