Developed by Philippine-based studio, Monstronauts Inc., is very happy to announce that their fun-soaked endless-rower “Rowan McPaddles” is now available for Android (via Google Play’s Early-Access program) and iOS (Apple devices and Apple TV).
Have you met Rowan?
Our main-man Rowan McPaddles is known to few for his jaw-dropping rowing abilities, and is known to ever fewer for his fancy moustache. Help make him and his friends overnight social media sensations by guiding them across the Bad, Bad River!
Row, row, row your boat!
It’s going to be a rough ride, so best have your life-vest tightly fastened! Brave your way through the Bad, Bad River while avoiding debris, the local wildlife, and other unusual obstacles!
Perform OARsome stunts
Simply rowing your way through the river is way too mainstream! That’s why in Rowan McPaddles, you can more than just row! Flip, pose, and even dab, all while effortlessly rowing all the way!
Play as from a wide sea-lection of characters
Okay, let’s face it, what’s a life at sea like without a little variety? Play as Rowan McPaddles, or one of many other fame-hungry rowing hopefuls, all with their own unique playstyle!
Be A rowing superstar
What’s the use of rowing instyle if you’re not going to flaunt it? Take photos, and flaunt them by uploading them to the super fictional social media page for rowing enthusiasts- RIVR!
Water you waiting for?! Rowan McPaddles is now available on for download on Google Play, and the Apple App Store! Happy rowing!
– A challenging, action-packed water sport endless runner with one-finger touch controls
– A fresh take on runners — with free movement that’s not restricted to lanes
– A wacky boating adventure mixed with BMX-style moments through airborne tricks and stunts
– Dodge unexpectedly dangerous obstacles — all while being chased by a mega shark
– A growing cast of quirky characters to unlock and collect
– Collect skins and outfits for your characters
– Take photos and manage a fictional in-game social media platform for rowing enthusiasts
– Hours of fun for the whole family
Monstronauts is a self-funded indie game development studio made up of ten people — a team of FUN-loving developers and designers from the Philippines. Established in 2015 by Allen Tan, the studio aims to create world-class original games for the desktop, web, and mobile platforms. Their tagline “Welcome to Fun” promises to deliver fun games for everyone, and coincides with the country’s tourism campaign “It’s More Fun In The Philippines” that begain in 2012.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"