Did you think that saving the “Metaverse” was an easy task? Joining forces with other three heroes thanks to the space-time anomaly that created the Metaverse has been quite an adventure.
An adventure that hasn’t stopped yet, because the team al Sparks Games is working hard on creating the most polished dungenon crawler and roguelike experience.
It’s only been a few weeks since Metaverse Keeper was released on Steam Early Access, but it has been more than enough for the developer to identify the key aspects that needed some tuning.
Sparks Games is happy to announce that Metaverse Keeper next update will address some of the aspects that the fans were demanding since day one.
More difficulty options, an improved resource allocation in multiplayer as well as the addition of aim-assist are some of the new features that the game will have in the near future. Players that want to try the new features will have the chance thanks to a closed beta with a date to be confirmed.
UPDATE’S NEW FEATURES
– New difficulty options
– Optimized resource allocation in the multiplayer mode
– Enabling or disabling of aim-assist
OTHER NEW FEATURES ON THE WORKS
– Add multi-directional attacks
– Decrease cooldown of the Evade abilities
– Optimize variety of monsters simultaneously present in the same rooms
– Continuous optimization of resource acquisition and related content in multiplayer
– Continuous optimization of local and online co-ops
METAVERSE KEEPER KEY FEATURES
– Bring balance to the Multiverse in this fast-paced dungeon crawler with roguelike elements
– Explore the Bastion, a dimension-traveling ship which is randomly generated: each playthrough will be different!
– Face over 100 crazy enemies and 8 bosses who stand in the way between you and the evil Boss
– Play with friends in local and online coop
– Choose between 4 different heroes, each with their own special skills
– Customize your powers and weapons using Chips
– Find your favorite weapon between the thousands of variations with randomized stats of 7 weapon categories
ABOUT METAVERSE KEEPER
Metaverse Keeper is a dungeon crawler with roguelike elements. Four heroes from different universes, each with their own special skills, have been called upon by the mysterious body of government of the Multiverse.
The ancient and evil creature who caused the cataclysm that made the Multiverse as it is is back. The four heroes will board its Bastion, a vast ship drifting across space-time, with one goal in mind: uncover its secrets in order to stop the Boss and bring balance back to the Multiverse.
They know they will fail and die a lot of times, but thanks to their space-time-travel abilities, they will also be back again and again – but the Bastion, due to the chaotic nature of the Multiverse, will keep changing too…
ABOUT SPARK GAMES
Spark Games is an indie developer studio based in Hangzhou (China) and founded in 2017 by several veterans of 2K Games China.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"