London, United Kingdom –January 29, 2020– Independent games development studio Brain Seal Ltd. releases the Colosseum Tournament Update for “Story of a Gladiator” on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam. A mobile version for iOS and Android is coming out in February.
The new Colosseum Tournament Update adds a new game mode in which gladiators must win or die in a match of 15 waves. Choose from one of the 3 classes: Murmillo (sword and shield), Retiarius (trident, net and lion) and Bestiarius (axe, panther and tiger), and claim victory in the arena!
The updates adds:
– New game mode: The Colosseum Tournament
– 3 classes Murmillo, Retiarius, Bestiarius
– Taunt the crowd
– Send your pets to maul an enemy with Bestiarius
– Improved balance and many adjustments
– Improved hitboxes
Inspired by arcade classics such as Final Fight, Streets of Rage and Double Dragon, Story of a Gladiator is a brutal arena beat ’em up set in Ancient Rome in which you take the role of a man in search of his destiny only to find it in the sands of the colosseum against fierceful fighters and savage animals.
– Learn combat skills and moves that will dazzle your enemies
– Over 80 enemy gladiators and 20 animals each with unique fighting strategy
– 3 arenas with 36 battles and 3 bosses
– Win the favor of the crowd and receive unexpected help
– Pray to the gods and call upon them to help you win battles
– Train your very own tiger pet
– Choose your origin, from Greece, Carthage and Egypt
– Rogue-like mode available for those who were born gladiators
About Brain Seal Ltd
Brain Seal Ltd is an international independent studio composed of 3 people, Argi Baltzi (Developer), Cao Shufei (Artist) and Barry Leitch (Audio). Having worked on numerous smash hits in the careers such as Horizon Chase, Lego Starwars, Top Gear and Hero Quest, now they have come together to create top quality indie games. Their most recent hits are Dark Quest (Steam) and Dark Quest 2 (Steam, XB1, Switch, PS4, iOS, Android).
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: