Starter, Epic and Legendary Bundle Packs are now available in Lucid Games’ futuristic 5v5 vehicle combat MOBA.
LIVERPOOL, UK – 15 NOVEMBER, 2018 – Lucid Games have plenty of explosive action in store this week for new “Switchblade” players. The award-winning development studio have announced the launch of new Switchblade bundle packs today for their strategic team-based vehicle combat MOBA. Starter, Epic and Legendary bundle packs are now available for players to download on PC via Steam and will arrive on PlayStation®4 on Monday 19th November.
The Switchblade bundle packs will give new players access to the full game as well as exciting new combinations of vehicles, aiding fans in developing new strategies and switching up those all-important team tactics on the battlefield.
Take a look at what’s on offer in each of the new Switchblade bundle packs below:
● Switchblade – Starter Pack – $2.99 (or regional equivalent)
New players can kick start their Switchblade experience with the Switchblade Starter Pack. This includes 4 vehicles to own and use forever.
– Vehicles included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker.
● Switchblade – Epic Pack – $6.99 (or regional equivalent)
– More experienced players can switch it up on the battlefield with the Switchblade Epic Pack, which includes 10 vehicles to own and use forever.
– Vehicles included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker, Goofer, Electron, Gravitron, Kamikaze, Safeguard, Healing Hippo.
● Switchblade – Legendary Pack – $19.99 (or regional equivalent)
– Players will be the envy of the battlefield with the Switchblade Legendary Pack. It includes all current and future vehicles in Switchblade, meaning fans will have instant access to the current 16 vehicle roster and instantly unlock new vehicles upon release.
– Vehicles currently included: Fog Hog, Tiny Giant, Thunder Pulse, Berserker, Goofer, Electron, Gravitron, Kamikaze, Safeguard, Healing Hippo, Flaming Blade, Fortress, Mob buddy, Sidewinder, Sniper Prince.
– As a bonus, players will also receive: 3 Day Battle Points boost & 500 Bit Cash.
Switchblade is currently in Early Access on Steam PC and PlayStation®4. Set in a futuristic world, the game sees two teams compete in a frantic 5v5 arena-style battle, where players are able to switch seamlessly between heavily armed sci-fi vehicles, offering endless tactical choices as teams work together to take down enemy towers.
For all the latest updates on Switchblade, follow the game on Twitter, like it on Facebook and visit the official website. You can also keep up to date with Lucid and Switchblade on Twitch and YouTube.
About Lucid Games
Established in 2011 by senior developers from Bizarre Creations, Lucid set itself out to be a small team with big ideas and the skills to deliver them. Now in 2018, with more than 80 highly experienced developers, Lucid’s team has worked on some of the biggest gaming franchises to come out of the UK in the last 20 years, including the BAFTA-winning Project Gotham Racing Series, Geometry Wars, Wipeout, Need for Speed, GTA and Blur. For more information, please visit: www.lucidgames.co.uk
Social Media Links
Join the Switchblade conversation on:
Official forums: http://www.switchbladegame.com/forums
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: