Arm yourself with a Plasma Rifle, Flak Cannon, or classic Rocket Launcher and telefrag your opponents in VR. “Telefrag VR” – a competitive multiplayer shooter which draws inspiration from classic FPSs like Quake Arena and Unreal Tournament then transfers them into VR – is launching simultaneously on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PlayStation VR this Summer.
May 30th, Katowice, Poland – Generally, the guidelines for creating VR titles followed by most developers are to avoid fast and sudden movements. However, Anshar Studios goes against ALL of these when creating their games.
And there are many players who truly enjoy the path they have taken! So, if you’re one of them, then get ready for a hardcore arena shooter experience set in a futuristic Roman Empire.
Try to master the map and the use of dashes and teleports to gain the upper hand in combat. Teleport through your enemies and watch as they’re reduced into a pulp.
It’s worth wishlisting the game on Steam to not miss anything from its ongoing development (https://store.steampowered.com/app/916100/Telefrag_VR/).
ABOUT THE GAME
Welcome to an alternative universe, where the Roman Empire never collapsed. Instead, it consolidated its power around the globe and continued to expand into outer space. The conquering of new civilizations and races and the development of new technologies ushered in a new era of gladiator battles.
The Games. This is how the Romans of the future refer to the insanely dynamic encounters that feature gladiators from throughout the Empire fighting in abstract arenas using specially designed ceremonial weapons.
These tools of destruction have been expertly designed not only to kill, but to inflict the greatest degree of savage, barbaric carnage for the delight of the Roman spectators’ refined sensibilities.
Telefrag VR offers exciting PvP matches that require both a good knowledge of the arena and the creative use of dashes and teleports to gain the upper hand in combat.
But these abilities are far more than just defense and evasion. In the end, there’s a good reason why the game is called Telefrag VR. Tired of shooting at an enemy that has just locked you as their target? Stay calm, teleport through them, and watch as your enemy is reduced to a pulp.
Shooting from a distance? Gun down your opponents with a range of firearms – from the staples of the genre, to new and unique entries. But if you’re going to try and outwit your foes, you’ll need to choose your loadouts carefully, as some may work better against the type of enemy you’re currently facing than others.
Telefrag VR features a full arena game mode where players face off in 1v1 battles. The ultimate victory will be granted in a best-of-five format.
TELEFRAG VR MAIN FEATURES:
• Loadout Management – Pick your favorite loadout to outwit your enemy. Combine powerful firearms to create the most powerful set. Each weapon features two firing modes and a unique teleportation attack.
• Teleport Attacks and Telefrags – Use teleport attacks to move through the arena or telefrag your enemy! See them reduced to a pulp using the well-known ability.
• Guns – Choose from classic arena shooter weapons such as Rocket Launchers, Flak Cannons, and futuristic Plasma Rifles.
• Dash – Combat in VR has never been so dynamic! Catch your enemy by surprise as short and fast jumps from place to place allow you to constantly stay on the move.
• Impossible Spaces – Fight in unique arenas arranged with no regard for gravity, allowing for various angles of attack and movement. The specifically designed maps will force you to be on your guard.
• Arena Game Mode – Fight in 1v1 deathmatches that use rounds. Climb up the leaderboards and conquer the highest win streak.
Telefrag VR, featuring a cross-platform multiplayer, will launch simultaneously on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PS VR this Summer.
More information about the game can be found on the official website, Discord, Facebook, and Twitter.
About Anshar Studios
Anshar Studios is a game development studio employing over 70 skilled professionals and game enthusiasts from the video game industry. Our employees have over 10 years of experience in major video game development fields: design, art, programming, and production coordination.
Anshar Studios has also expanded the scope of its activities, offering services to many reputable companies in the video game industry. We have collaborated with, among others, Larian Studios, Bloober Team, Artifex Mundi, The Farm 51, Seebo, and Playway.
In 2017, Anshar Studios successfully released a VR space exploration game called Detached and mobile games: The Path of Kara and Kate Malone: Hidden Object Detective. http://ansharstudios.com/
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"