March 22nd 2018: Fire & Ice, the addon to Terra Mystica, one of the most beloved strategy board games, will be released on 5th of April 2018 for all platforms. It will feature 6 new races and bring a new challenge to Terra Mystica altogether.
In a world of fantasy, called Terra Mystica, 20 races are fighting together or individually against their opponents to gain power and territory. Using their resources smartly and terraforming wisely to gain supremacy and lead their own settlers to victory. The addon to the highly decorated Terra Mystica board game of Helge Ostertag and Jens Drögemüller is getting closer to release. Play 6 new races and battle on 2 new maps.
Overview Fire & Ice:
Adding 6 more exciting new races to the realm of Terra Mystica and two totally new terrains!
The competition gets even tougher as mysterious Yetis, cold hearted Ice Maidens, travelling Riverwalkers, adaptable Shapeshifters, devoted Acolytes and powerful Dragonlords shape the lands to their will. These all new factions bring deep tactical options and new strategies to the digital table. Vulcanos and Ice will also let you reshape the face of the world!
Features of TM Fire & Ice:
– hard to master: Enormous depth and interesting decisions without being too complex to understand. The best strategy always wins!
– replayability: always changing and challenging game experience with new combinations. You want to try all 20 fantasy races! An ideal game for hardcore gamers!
– two new maps!
– challenging developments: only strategy and tactics count – not luck!
– game replays: Analyse your best games or learn tricks from the pro dwellers
– multiplayer: Challenge the best players across all platforms (PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, WindowsPhone) world wide or play against your family and friends
– five computer opponents
– newest update: This game uses the newest rules edition of the board game (map specific VPs, turn order)
– languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Italian, Russian, Korean and Japanese
2014 Golden Geek Best Board Game Expansion Nominee
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"