Rurey, France –May 22, 2020– The independent games developer Jonathan Brassaud are tody very proud and excited to announce that his 16-bit pixel-art Metroidvania/ARPG “Inexistence Rebirth” is now available via Steam.
Inexistence Rebirth is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era. Help Hald save his sister Hania from the claws of Claos and bring balance back to the world.
Originally released in 2016 as Inexistence, the brand new Inexistence Rebirth is more powerful, faster and larger. Graphics and level designs have been redesigned, and new game modes and side quests have been added.
– Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era
– RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
– Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
– Many annex quests and hidden places
– Multiple difficulty levels.
About Jonathan Brassaud
Jonathan Brassaud is a French indie game developer, UI designer and pixel artist based in Montréal, Quebec. He has been working at Ubisoft for 2 years. Being an independent video game developer for over 10 years, his first commercial title was Inexistence.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"