On March 21st, Anima: Gate of Memories Beyond Fantasy Edition releases in North America. This special boxed edition is available to pre-order now on the NIS America Online Store, Amazon, GameStop, and other participating retailers for $49.99.
BEYOND FANTASY EDITION – FEATURES:
* Anima: Gate of Memories game for PS4.
* Collector’s box.
* Full-colour, 52-page hardcover art book.
* 25-track original soundtrack with jewel case.
* Tarot card deck (22 cards).
* Framed art print.
CORE GAME – KEY FEATURES:
* Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
* Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
* Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
* Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
* A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
* Customisable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY:
Priced at $49.99, Anima: Gate of Memories – Beyond Fantasy Edition can be pre-ordered from the NIS America online store, Amazon, GameStop, and other participating North American retailers. The Beyond Fantasy Edition will hit stores March 21, 2017. As of now, the Beyond Fantasy Edition is exclusive to the
ABOUT ANIMA PROJECT
Anima Project is an indie studio formed by just three people who have dedicated their lives to games. After 10 years working on the acclaimed Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG book series, they decided to go further — using their experience to create video games. To learn more about Anima Project, please visit http://www.gateofmemories.com.
ABOUT BADLAND GAMES
Based in Madrid, Spain and established in 2011, BadLand Games is an independent company specializing in the physical distribution and global publishing of video games. In Spain, BadLand Games is the official distributor of AAA titles for all platforms including, Minecraft: Story Mode, La Voz, Sniper Elite 4 and the popular Darksiders Warmastered Edition. BadLand Games is also the publisher of indie titles such as: Anima: Gate of Memories, Heart & Slash, Dex, Castles, Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, BOOR, Vostok Inc, Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition and the in-house developed game, Awe. To learn more about BadLand Games, please visit http://badlandgames.com.
ABOUT ANIMA: GATE OF MEMORIES:
Published by BadLand Games and developed by Anima Project, Anima: Gate of Memories is a third-person action anime-style RPG focused on combat and exploration. The game’s deep and multifaceted story puts player choices at the forefront – impacting characters’ fates in unpredictable ways.
Players take on the roles of The Bearer and Ergo as the duo travel through the tower of Arcane and the gorgeous world of Gaia. They’ll be tested in epic battles with immensely powerful opponents – fighting a shadowy war where victory is far from guaranteed…
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"