Barcelona, Spain –December 3, 2019– Independent video games publisher BlitWorks and one-man studio Seba Games Dev release the classic multiplayer 2D arcade brawler “Fight’N Rage” today on the PlayStation 4 for $19.99/€19.99.
Fight’N Rage is an old-school side-scroller beat’em up set in a far future infested with mutants. It mimics the aesthetics and simplified three-button gameplay of gems of the 90’s such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage.
Fight’N Rage features three-player local co-op mode, different endings, unlockable costumes and game modes, several difficulty settings, multiple speeds, and more than 20 playable enemies.
Fight’N Rage is also available on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. The game has got 94% positive reviews on Steam and excellent scores on Metacritic, becoming a super-hit among fighting fans.
– Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
– Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even playable enemies!
– Different weapons and Parry System.
– Easy to play, hard to master.
– Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
– VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
– Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!
Based in Barcelona and founded in 2012, BlitWorks is a porting and digital publishing studio notorious for the outstanding quality of its ports.
Recent works include the conversion of acclaimed games such as Super Meat Boy, They Are Billions, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Sonic CD, FEZ, Spelunky, Bastion and Don’t Starve to all brands of consoles and mobile platforms.
About Seba Games Dev
Seba Games Dev is an independent one-man game studio based in Uruguay. Apart from Fight’N Rage, he has developed other freeware games.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"