Hamburg, Germany –2nd October 2018– Following the success of their previous shooter Unloved, one-man indie studio BlueEagle Productions releases “Dimension Drifter” on the Steam store for $19,45, featuring a 15% launch discount for a week.
Dimension Drifter is a Doom-like, ultra-violent action shooter. Custom your character and travel through dimensional portals as you destroy the evil danger threatening your universe. Fight in randomly generated levels and collect items which can be combined in thousands of different ways.
“Dimension Drifter is a mature, bloody third-person shooter inspired by true classics such as Doom and Diablo”, says Paul Schneider, founder of BlueEagle Productions. “Just like my preceding hits, the game has been exclusively designed by me”.
Dimension Drifter is launched in Early Access and it will remain like that for twelve months approximately. When the title is completed, it will contain more weapons, more enemies, more levels, and a deeper story plot.
– Super fluid action gameplay. Tight controls compared with animation cancelling actions make you feel in absolute control 100% of the time.
– Brutal Action combined with a deep Pen&Paper RPG world. The World of Dimension Drifter has been created over a period of 15 years as a Pen&Paper RPG foundation.
– Endless levels that are randomly arranged each time you play. But robots can’t design intuitive maps. As a modern mapper for the original Doom, I’ve added certain intelligence to the level creation to make it feel as humanly crafted as possible. Each room piece is also designed by hand to give everything you see a man-made feel.
– Thousands of randomized progression items. Like in Diablo and other loot-oriented games, the game offers almost endless combinations of items you can find to improve your Drifter.
– Visual character customization is also a great aspect of the game design. Choose between Male or Female Drifter and have a lot of outfits to mix and match, with tons of colors to choose for each piece. I want the Drifter to be YOUR OWN! However, during the very early Early Access time, this content may be limited to only a few options.
About BlueEagle Productions
BlueEagle Productions is an independent video game studio based in the superurbanized city of Hamburg, Germany. Creating games since 2008 and leaded by Paul Schneider, literally a one man business, BlueEagle Productions focuses on projects with a very strong personality. Paul is the author of the popular Doom-inspired FPS Unloved –launched in 2016—, the insanely cute Super Panda Adventures —available on Steam with more than 90% positive reviews— and the humour-loaded freeware PC game Gungirl 2, which has been enjoyed by more than 1M users so far.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"