WARSAW, POLAND – September 20th, 2019 – Klabater and Purple tree are today very happy to announce that their fast-paced and crazy 2.5D soccer game “Golazo” is now available for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo Eshop.
With its local multiplayer modes and crazy vintage approach, Golazo is an ideal choice for Couch & Party gamers!
Football is all about fun and teamwork. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the field or play it on console sitting with your friends on the couch.
With its vintage, not-too-serious, artistic and creative modern approach to classic gameplay, Golazo! is certainly a perfect game for people who are weary of football managers or complicated hard-core simulators. You just grab your pad, sit on the couch and play!
In Golazo! you will find a ton of fun and:
– Three arcade dynamic game modes: quick match, World Cup, International ranking
– Ideal for Couch & Party gamers
– Furious matches up to 4 players (offline multiplayer)
– Who needs rules? No fouls and offsides!
– Legendary players used as reference
– 6 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Polish
– 32 national teams in International Cup mode with ranking
– A locker room where you can exchange your points to new kits or balls.
– Humor – football managers and simulators are boring. Let’s bring back fun to football!
“Football is all about sharing. It doesn’t matter if you play on the backyard field, national stadium or… just on the couch with your friends. Sharing the same fun and passion is what makes it so exciting for the fans all around the globe. It’s about teamwork.” – commented Pablo Cerrutti, Art Director in Purple Tree.
“I’m glad that we can now share our football passion with players worldwide, especially on Switch, a perfect party gaming console.”
Klabater is a global publishing house. Our involvement includes anything from financial support and investment, through production process support, to a PR & Marketing campaign.
We take the load off developers’ shoulders, so they can focus on developing their vision into a successful game. To discuss potential collaborations, please visit our Steam publishers’ site and https://klabater.com/contact/
About Purple Tree
Purple tree is an indie Argentinian studio from Buenos Aires. We have doing games since 2010 mostly for clients such Cartoon Network and Disney.
Our goal is to do super fun and original games for current-gen platforms and PC. Take a look at our games www.purpletreestudio.com
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"