16 MAY 2018 — Toronto-based developer Yah Man Games has today released its debut title, the zany puzzler Golfy Golf, via Steam. UFOs and yetis in place of lakes and sand traps, in Yah Man Games’ delightful debut!
Mark Twain allegedly said “golf is a good walk spoiled” — but we’re guessing he didn’t mean by yetis, UFOs and giant, bloodthirsty bunny rabbits…
But that is the case in Golfy Golf, a charming new spin on the classic gentleman’s game. Play solo, against the computer, or against a friend. Across six worlds and 120 levels, you’ll pitch and putt your way past menacing enemies and fiendish environmental obstacles in pursuit of par.
A fresh new puzzle-centric approach to the sport, Golfy Golf features three game modes that take players from the snow-covered arctic to frog-plagued swamps – all rendered with a striking stylised art style.
Golfy Golf, from Yah Man Games, is available now via Steam for PC and Mac, priced at $6.99.
– A fresh new puzzle-centric approach to golf!
– 3 game modes: solo, vs CPU, vs friend
– 120 fiendish challenges to test your swing and your wit
– 6 different worlds: from the snow-covered arctic to frog-plagued swamps
– Get attacked on the greens by fearsome yetis, bloodthirsty bunnies, and many more!
About Yah Man Games:
Based in Toronto, Yah Man Games is a small indie dev making some big-time games.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"