Canada, January 2021.
The Canada-based indie games developer Itzy Interactive are today very pleased and proud to announce that they have just released some new info and a brand-new trailer for their upcoming hellish-like WW2 twin-stick co-op shooter “Mad Devils” (the game is coming to PC via Steam in Q2 2021).
Inspired by the cutscenes from 90’s classics such as “Thief: The Dark Project” and “Twisted Metal 2”, Mad Devils lead concept artist, David Murdoch, brings his rugged art style, showcasing a brand new trailer for the first motion comic players will experience.
“David’s an exceptional talent.” says studio founder, Kyle Kulyk.
“He was originally hired to provide artwork for the motion comics that make up the Mad Devils’ cut-scenes, but his role exploded.” says studio founder, Kyle Kulyk. “He’s reshaped the characters, taken on level design and over the course of the last two years, scored music.”
Played online or locally with a friend, Mad Devils sees players control the six-member Mad Devils squad, who need to cut through hell’s denizens and a battalion of damned Nazi soldiers.
Itzy Interactive is opening the gates of hell to give intrepid players an early peek at the game. The playtest is open for all, just head to Steam, download the client, and be sure to give your feedback on the official Discord!
– Play as one of six unique characters with their own upgradable weapons and powers.
– Fight side-by-side with either a friend or AI squad mate, on or offline.
– Enjoy a rich story campaign penned by UK author, Dr. Greg Buchanan, whose credits include No Man’s Sky: Atlas Rises, Paper Brexit and Metro Exodus.
– Use upgradeable demonic powers and WWII inspired weaponry as you wage war against the Nazi.
– Unique cover system, a mix of levels with procedurally generated areas and destructible set pieces.
About Itzy Interactive Inc.
Itzy Interactive is an independent game developer formed in the spring of 2011. While tackling the lofty goal of making unique, creative games that are accessible to all players, the company spotlights the videogame magic of simpler gaming times. As avid gamers, Itzy Interactive is dedicated to using their experiences to introduce exciting and captivating new titles to the marketplace.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: