The dream comes true for all Nintendo fans.
Paris, September 28, 2017- Today, publisher Playdius and game developer Too Kind Studio announced the release of the action platformer Pankapu for Nintendo Switch™. Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them in order to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares!
– Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies.
– Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
– Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
– Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story.
– Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta.
Jump into a neo-retro adventure with Pankapu : a taste of 90’s platformers in an oneiric world. Pankapu is a narrative action-platformer that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child troubled by a tragic incident. Upgrade your skills, find new competencies, switch your Aegis in real time in order to get rid of Nightmare’s invasion: “Fight for the safety of your land, dear Dreamkeeper” Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the tale of Pankapu, epic and naïve, and the one about Djaha’rell’s life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"