Explore the Underworld, Defeat Monsters, Find Treasure, and Battle to Thwart the Demon King’s Evil Plans in New Multiplayer Cooperative RPG.
It’s time for you and your friends to answer the call to adventure, as today, N-Dream AG, creators of the leading cloud-based virtual gaming platform AirConsole, added the role-playing adventure, “Dungeon Crawl“, to their free game streaming service. To jump into this monster-bashing, dungeon-delving, loot-grabbing adventure, simply visit AirConsole.com and launch Dungeon Crawl, the latest addition to the AirConsole game library!
By using your mobile devices as controllers, you and your friends, as the Wizard, Ranger, Warrior, and Rogue, explore creepy catacombs, terrifying tombs, and deadly dungeons together. If that’s not enough, add a fifth player, who takes control of the monsters and does their best to thwart your efforts!
In Dungeon Crawl, The Demon King’s hordes have been raiding local towns, his goblin minions kidnapping citizens and spiriting them off to unknown, and unsafe, lands. It’s up to you and your party of hardy adventurers to enter the Demon King’s labyrinth and stop his evil plans!
Features of Dungeon Crawl include:
– Local multiplayer dungeon-delving fun for up to five players
– Four different characters to choose from: Wizard, Ranger, Warrior, and Rogue, each with their own unique abilities
– Players use their smartphones to control their characters, interact with the environment and manage inventory and abilities
– Up to four players can play cooperatively against the Demon King and his minions. An optional fifth player can take control of the monsters
– Explore fifteen levels across three themed areas: Goblin Caverns, Undead Crypt and Lava Temple
– Hordes of ugly monsters to defeat, including Demons, Trolls, Goblins, and Skeletons
– Collect unique items and improve your characters. Take part in bonus objectives and claim extra item rewards
AirConsole is the most accessible way to game with friends and the ultimate platform for local multiplayer and party games. Start playing in seconds on either Windows PC, your Android TV, tablet, or via computer browser cast to a smart TV, and control the action with your Android or iOS mobile phone. AirConsole boasts a continually growing collection of over 100 first- and third-party games. A wide variety of titles and genres are completely free to play, with more games and additional content available through the inexpensive AirConsole Hero subscription. AirConsole offers a revolutionary low-latency cloud-based gaming experience without the need for proprietary hardware.
From casual party games to co-operative strategy titles, AirConsole makes gaming with friends and family simple, fun and affordable. To learn more about AirConsole, please visit https://www.airconsole.com.
Founded in 2015 by former Google senior software engineer and tech lead Andrin von Rechenberg, this small team out of Zürich, Switzerland has one mandate: create the #1 place for party and local multiplayer games that is accessible to all levels of gamers. AirConsole has quickly grown to over 100 games and is an amazing place for first-party indie developers and self-publishers alike. More exclusive games content is being added weekly.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: