Zaragoza, Spain –January 22nd, 2019– For music fans and arcade addicts, indie studio Life Zero is launching their cross-platform online musical rhythm arcade puzzler “Sonar Beat” today.
In Sonar Beat, your most valuable ally is rhythm. Your super secret nuclear submarine is under attack and only the most intense musical defense can save it! The notes follow a spiral structure, so the ones you miss will remain and will move forward towards your center. If they reach it, you’re dead.
“Gameplay randomness ensures that enemies won’t always appear on the same point every time you play”, claims Miguel Vallés Susín, CEO and Creative Director at Life Zero.
“You can also compete in online leaderboards for the highest rank and challenge your friends by sharing your score in social media”.
In Sonar Beat, you play through a radar interface using your sensor cone to detect enemies approaching the center. You must destroy each enemy at the precise moment that your
sensor gets in contact with it. If you fail, the enemy will come closer by and you will ultimately lose.
– Crafted electronic music with an underwater theme, 12 different tracks.
– Unique and eye-catching graphics with different styles for each song.
– Procedural levels, balanced between rhythm and randomness so each song is different every time you play.
– Cross-platform play and saves. You can switch between mobile/computer/console at any time, keeping your user and high scores.
– Tons of variety in a single play: many kinds of enemies and beat types throughout all
About Life Zero
Life Zero is an independent game development studio founded in 2017 by Miguel Vallés, former developer of Teku Studios and co-creator of the acclaimed puzzle adventure Candle.
In 2018, professionals coming from games like Do Not Feed The Monkeys and Spacelords also joined the team. Located in Zaragoza (Spain), Life Zero is committed to making high-
quality games with an emphasis on gameplay innovations, visual excellence, and fun. Learn More here: https://lifezerogames.com/en/
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"