Scriptum – The First AR Escape Room App Ever Made. Indie Dev Adver2Play Celebrates Thousands of Downloads After Release.
Barcelona, Spain –November 15th, 2018– Inspired by the increasing popularity of analogue Escape Rooms all around the world, independent development studio Adver2Play releases “Scriptum“, the First Augmented Reality Escape Room app ever made.
Scriptum is a mystery puzzle game which uses augmented reality to set an interactive environment in which you’ll have find the clues to reach the exit in less than 15 minutes. Scan the floor, get in the portal, and squeeze your mind to search your way out of the room in a limited time!
“There might be other detective games out there, but Scriptum is the first app to put you inside of a real Escape Room”, says Alex Balcells, CEO at Adver2Play. “Now that we see such a high interest in our app, we realize that our investment and effort has been worth it”.
Scriptum is available on both the Appstore and Google Play for free. However, it can only be used on last-generation iOS and Android mobile devices compatible with ARKit and ARCore platforms respectively.
– The First Augmented Reality Escape Room app ever made.
– Play within an interactive environment.
– Find the clues to reach the exit in less than 15 minutes.
– To start the game, you just have to scan the floor and get in the portal.
– Available on both the Appstore and GooglePlay for free.
– It can only be used on last-generation iOS and Android mobile devices compatible with ARKit and ARCore platforms respectively.
Adver2Play is an independent tech startup created in 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Born with the spirit of transforming advertising through immersive experiences such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, the company has 3 main business lines to develop: a) geolocation advertising platform; b) project customization; and c) video game development.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"