Mumbai, India –March 1, 2021.
The Indie-based indie games developer Neosphere Interactive and the video games publisher Design Media & Edutainment Solutions, are today very proud and pleased to announce that their navy-themed action game “1971: Indian Naval Front” is coming to PC via Steam in Q2 2021.
In “1971: Indian Naval Front” you can revive history and experience the clashes in the Indian Ocean between India and Pakistan during their war in the seventies.
“1971: Indian Naval Front will enable you to take part in pretty much all the Indian Navy operations executed during the 1971 War including transmission of intel through morse codes” – says Hitesh Ramchandani, co-founder at Neosphere Interactive.
The Campaign Mode (Single player) is played from the perspective of Indian Navy, where the player engages in different combat missions like Maritime Interdiction Operations, Naval Air Squadron Sorties, Search and Rescue and others. All the missions are based on actual incidents which took place during the war.
Multiplayer version which will come out as an update later this year, comprising 3 Game modes, the multiplayer gameplay promises to have fast-paced and engaging air and sea battles. All the Game modes have been designed with competitive gaming in mind.
– Play with iconic ships of the Indian Navy like INS Vikrant, INS Rajput, INS Brahmaputra, INS Veer, etc.
– Experience real world missions in the form of a campaign like Operation Trident, taking out PNS Ghazi, destruction of airfields, etc.
– Wreak havoc from the air using the Hawker Seahawk Breguet Alize jets of Indian Navy.
– Fly the classic Westland Sea King helicopter for recon and search and rescue missions.
– 15 levels of naval and air combat missions.
– Transmit Morse Codes to deliver intel as part of the Military Intelligence team.
About Neosphere Interactive
Neosphere Interactive was started by two like-minded Indian gentlemen during mid-2016 in Mumbai with an objective to design and develop high-quality games for PC and Consoles with a constant underlying Military theme.
The co-founders, Rajesh Iyer and Hitesh Ramchandani carry a combined work experience of greater than 20 years between them in the fields of Game Development and Animation, mixed with a strong passion for the Indian Armed Forces and PC games. Over the years, they have worked on several titles with several Indian gaming companies and spanning across multiple platforms like PC, PlayStation 2, PSP, and Mobile.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: