Inspired by hits like Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire and Hand of Fate, A Long Way Down is set in a dark and tormented world in which you’ll have to assemble your party and use your cards to survive, fight and build your way through a dark maze of monsters.
The cards you choose will determine how you explore the dungeon and defend yourself from every enemy as you meet many fellow adventurers, upgrade your items and equipment, and collect rewards.
A Long Way Down will be launched in Early Access and it will stay like that for 4-8 months. The game will currently contains 2-3 hours of gameplay, around 40 cards, 3 playable characters and a dozen of monsters.
– Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind’s lair
– Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
– Gather memories from your past to understand the heroes journey
– Upgrade epic weapons & armors to overcome bigger foes
– Adapt your play style & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
– Play the adventure again and try new morality choices
About Goblinz Studio
Goblinz Studio is an indie game developer and co-producer from France. They work remotely and focus themselves on Tactical, Management & RPGs.
Their first game, Dungeon Rushers, was released back in 2016, which worked quite well and allowed them to make new games such as Robothorium, Sigma Theory or Legend of Keepers (yet to be released). They started publishing games such as Seeds of Resilience, Snowtopia, A Long Way Down and As Far As The Eye.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"