Innsbruck, Austria –May 22, 2020– Independent developer Ezekiel Rage and indie games publisher Plug In Digital release their handcrafted retro-like metroidvania “Two Bit Hero” on Steam today.
Two Bit Hero is a exploration focused RPG featuring black and white graphics, fast-paced action and multiple endings. Power up your character by collecting items spread throughout 2 maps, and play in two difficulty modes.
In Two Bit Hero a few citizens have been trapped inside a skyscraper, with the resident superhero being incapacitated and you have to get in, defeat the bad guys, save the people and get out again. Glitch between two realities to progress in the game!
– Handcrafted Experience – Nothing is random
– Two large maps to explore – They are the same and yet different
– Carefully balanced gameplay – You’ll have to glitch between both realities to progress
– Power up your character by collecting items spread throughout both maps
– Retro look and feel – Includes chiptune music by Trevor Lentz (X-O Planets, Citadale, Neon.Code)
– Easy mode for newcomers to the genre
– Three different endings
About Plug In Digital
Plug In Digital is one of the largest independent video game distributors.
They are a driving force behind indie successes such as Dead Cells, FURI or Northgard and a key partner for high-profile companies such as SNK, Raw Fury, Paradox, Konami, Bigben, Bandai Namco, CI Games or Curve Digital.
About Ezekiel Rage
Ezekiel Rage is a small time indie comic book writer and game developer from Innsbruck, Austria. He tries to make his living by creating all kinds of modern media. He has developed other games such as Citadale – The Ancestral Strain, Citadale: The Legends Trilogy, The Masked Mage, Malevolence, Pixel Pileup Party, BioMech, Gravity Spin and Highscore Hunter Hodgepodge.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: