The Chinese indie studio Spark Games announces today that its first game, “Metaverse Keeper”, will release on Steam on April 11th for $14.99 / €12.45.
In this intense dungeon crawler with roguelike elements, you have to explore randomly-generated worlds and fight against enemies and bosses to uncover the secrets of the Boss, the creature that started the catastrophe that created the Multiverse.
To help you in your quest you can use hundreds of semi-randomly generated weapons (out of 7 general categories) and use Chips, a mysterious forgotten technology, to improve your powers and customize your gear. Or you can call your friends to team up with you in local or online coop!
You’ve saved your world, and even your universe, many times before — and now, the whole Metaverse needs you! Eons ago, a cosmic cataclysm tangled the space-time continuum together and created what is now the Metaverse.
The creature who started that catastrophe is back, and we need the best warriors to stop him — and who knows, maybe to restore balance to the Multiverse…
– Bring balance to the Multiverse in this fast-paced dungeon crawler with roguelike elements
– Explore the Bastion, a dimension-traveling ship which is randomly generated: each playthrough will be different!
– Face over 100 crazy enemies and 8 bosses who stand in the way between you and the evil Boss
– Play with friends in local and online coop
– Choose between 4 different heroes, each with their own special skills
– Customize your powers and weapons using Chips
– Find your favorite weapon between the thousands of variations with randomized stats of 7 weapon categories
ABOUT METAVERSE KEEPER
Metaverse Keeper is a dungeon crawler with roguelike elements. Four heroes from different universes, each with their own special skills, have been called upon by the mysterious body of government of the Multiverse.
The ancient and evil creature who caused the cataclysm that made the Multiverse as it is is back. The four heroes will board its Bastion, a vast ship drifting across space-time, with one goal in mind: uncover its secrets in order to stop the Boss and bring balance back to the Multiverse.
They know they will fail and die a lot of times, but thanks to their space-time-travel abilities, they will also be back again and again – but the Bastion, due to the chaotic nature of the Multiverse, will keep changing too…
ABOUT SPARK GAMES
Spark Games is an indie developer studio based in Hangzhou (China) and founded in 2017 by several veterans of 2K Games China.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: