KIEV, UKRAINE – November 22th 2019 – MiroWin Studio, the publishers behind the popular Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR, is proud to announce their latest VR FPS game “Boiling Steel” is coming to Early Access on Steam, Oculus, and VivePort December 5th 2019 for $19.99.
In development since early 2018, Boiling Steel was made for gamers who love fast-paced action wrapped in a complex and story-rich setting written by a member of the team behind the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Beautiful graphics, smooth controls, and a bot-killing arsenal of upgradable construction tools provides a truly unique experience.
Set in the far future, Boiling Steel is centered on a colonized planet designed to be a bastion of scientific research and development. Free of bureaucratic, religious, and legal restrictions technology advanced in leaps and bounds.
Utilizing the ability to transfer the consciousness of a human into a robotic “shell”, hazardous work in mines and factories could be completed with no danger to the workers. Eager for the chance at a better life, you were elated when you found you were hired by the Engineering Corps.
Life was good.
When radical fanatics with unknown motives launched a virus into the system, paradise went up in flames. Empty shells are running rampant, controlled by the virus, murdering anyone they find.
Who is behind the virus attack and why? Why haven’t the military arrived to rescue the colonists? You may have been hired by the Engineering Corps and only have access to construction equipment, but it’s up to you to get to the bottom of this and you’re not going down without a fight.
Grab a power tool and turn off the safety, because it’s time to melt some metal.
Included in Boiling Steel:
– 9 tools, each with unique playstyle, upgrades, and handling
– Experience upgrade system: The more you use a tool, the more powerful it becomes. Be rewarded for sticking with a favorite.
– Non-story missions are randomly generated to make each playthrough exciting and unique.
– More than 40 combat missions equaling over 10 hours of action-packed VR shooting goodness.
– A variety of enemy shells with a multitude of armaments, configurations, and combat style.
– Overcome planetary security systems such as automated turrets, minefields, energy barriers, and more with smarts, quick reflexes, and puzzle-solving ability.
– Explore cloud-city complexes, frozen structures, sandy mining platforms, and more.
About MiroWin Studio
All about the interactive VR gaming experience, MiroWin Studio is dedicated to using the latest in VR technology to provide the best gaming experience for players.
They are currently developing multiple projects across all major VR platforms including PlayStation VR, HTC Cosmos and Vive, Oculus Rift 5, and standalone VR headsets Oculus Quest and HTC Focus Plus.
They believe the most effective way to create the best games is to listen to the players, and during the development process they take into account all feedback from players and maintain a close relationship with those that are as passionate about improving their games as they are.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: