KRASNOYARSK, Russian Federation – August 17, 2017 – Starbase management simulator StellarHub is now available on Steam in both English and Russian language at €8.99 for Windows PC. The ga me is developed by Casualogic, a two-persons independent game studio based in Russia. As a Space Captain embarked on a pioneering mission to build new homes for humans among the stars, your job is to build a safe and functional space station and deal with all the challenges of managing a station crew. You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities in order to survive the harshness of life in space. These include construction, extraction of resources, research, trade, hosting tourists, defense and, of course, taking care of everyone’s health and needs.
– 30 different modules to choose from including solar panels, research labs, crew
– quarters, organic farms, greenhouses and many more.
– Six worlds with different playing conditions (sun andmeteor activity, the presence of space pirates, resource amount and placement, etc.)
– A wide range of different crew roles to service your station (workers, cleaners, miners, technicians, scientists, medics, botanists, etc.)
– Each character has their unique profession and skills. The system of emotions influences their state and needs.
– The “Scientific Research Map” unlocks special bonuses and technologies for a deeper personalization of your station environment.
– Steam achievement system and Steam trading cards.
Casualogic is a small independent developer from Russia composed of two persons: Mark Braga (programming, sound) and Sergey Mishin (game design, testing). Their goal is to create interesting and exciting video games which they would play themselves. Their current project, a management sim called StellarHub, is the result of a strong commitment and time investment paired with a genuine love for hardcore management games.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"