The Poland-based indie games publisher RockGame S.A.: and indie games developer SpiffyBit, today announced with great delight and excitement that their steampunk-themed base building/survival game “Scrapnaut” is coming to the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo Eshop on January 20th, 2022.
Scrapnaut is a co-op & singleplayer top-down, base building survival game with steampunk elements. Explore an open world with different biomes, take care of oxygen, manage your farms, generate electricity, build your home and much more!
– You will be able to change the game mode to online cooperation, even if you start in single player mode.
– Create your own farm and produce food. Use your cooking pot and discover different types of meals.
– Collect the necessary resources to build your base, fix damaged items and complete quests.
– Build and improve your bases! Produce and store electrical energy. Be prepared for enemy raids! Each biome allows you to build various unique items.
– Create and improve your equipment. A good weapon and armor will help you survive, but when your opponent is much stronger than you – better run away!
About RockGame S.A.:
RockGame is a games publisher and developer with an office located in Warsaw. We are a passionate and hard-working group with love for a game. We are currently working on five titles that be release when being ready.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: