PQube (London, UK) March 6, 2017 – PQube is pleased to announce that we will be bringing Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs to Steam on March 17, 2017. With an expanded story, the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario and an improved battle system, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs is the ultimate edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters!
As a new transfer student at Kurenai Academy in Shinjuku, you join a school magazine that turns out to be a front for a ghost hunting organization. Come face to face with the ghosts haunting Tokyo, learn why they linger on this world and banish them!
Experience an exciting and immersive tale of mysteries, life and death in Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs!
Visit the Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs Steam page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/425460
– 13 episodes of ghostly mysteries – choose carefully to make new friends to join you in battle against the creatures of the dark.
– Choose your own path – Decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
– A modern, Immersive Ghost Story – Features a truly deep, immersive story with a modern take on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you’re in charge of how this ghost story will end.
– Gorgeous Animated Graphics – Fluid, painterly portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of every interaction.
– Strategy-RPG-Inspired Battle System – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
– Expanded Story – New story elements, expanded storylines and new scenes bring the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters to life better than ever.
– New ‘Daybreak’ Scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Daybreak Special Gigs features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
– Improved Battle System – Perform more actions during ghost battles and get access to new traps! Receive recommendations during the mission briefing stage or take full control yourself.
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs is coming to Steam on March 17, 2017!
Check out #TokyoTwilight on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pqube.
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. PQube is a licensed publisher for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo platforms and publishes and distributes games on Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, Xbox One, 3DS, iOS, Android, PC and digital download. PQube has established a track record of success with major franchises including:- BlazBlue, GuiltyGear, WRC, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Arcana Heart, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins;Gate. PQube also creates and distributes hardware, consoles and technology including Sega MegaDrive, Atari Flashback, BlazeTab and BlazeGear. PQube also provides a full range of creative, design, web, marketing, PR, development and e-commerce and fulfilment solutions. We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners. www.pqube.co.uk
ABOUT ARC SYSTEM WORKS
ARC SYSTEM WORKS is a Japan-based game development company, renowned for their unique and highly artistic 2D fighting action games. They have a proven track record with their big hit series: Blazblue and Guilty Gear, among many other games of all kinds of genre under their belt. From planning to production to marketing, ARC SYSTEM WORKS believes in constant value-adding for their products, striving relentlessly towards the aim of staying ahead in the forefront technology of gaming, and producing flavourful character designs to form the foundation of their extensive Intellectual Properties.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: