Passengers, all aboard! Trains… From those old steam machines to the wonders of our era. Managing and building our own railroad infrastructure is a tough challenge that we all have included in our resumée as gamers. But, what about reliving it one more time with super cute low-poly art style in fast-paced games over more than 50 levels, and making use of locomotives from six different generations? Does this sound good to you? Welcome to Train Valley 2!
It’s been four years since Train Valley let us conquer the world one railroad at a time. Today, developer Flazm is happy to announce that Train Valley 2 will be released on Steam Early Access on March 29th for Windows, macOS and Linux for $ 9.99 / € 9,99. This new entry in the series will let the player drive forward the industrial revolution. Build an efficient railroad, upgrade your locomotives, and keep trains on track without delays to meet the ever-growing demand of the cities and industries in your tiny valley.
– Enjoy engaging and addictive gameplay which mixes puzzle micromanagement with tycoon elements
– Discover the history of the railroad in super cute low-poly graphics!
– Test your skills and talents as a railroad man or woman across 50 levels in its Company Mode.
– Upgrade your stock of locomotives and unlock advanced engines with 18 locomotives from 6 different generations
– Produce and ship increasingly sophisticated goods in more than 35 types of train cars
– Keep your trains coming on schedule to earn enough money to get a stake in new industries
– Jump into our Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration and create your own Valleys – or play levels from other players!
– Create and upload your own locomotives, cars, industries, and resources in a game that will be as moddable as possible!
ABOUT THE TRAIN VALLEY SERIES
Train Valley 2 is a train tycoon management puzzle game, the sequel to the succesful Train Valley, released for Steam, MacOS and iPad. The Train Valley series debuted in 2014 with the first installment focused on building railways, managing traffic and staying accident-free. Players were able to play in Europe, America, Japan, and USSR between 1830 and 2020 and the story mode spanned from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned spaceflight. Take your railway company from the days of the Industrial Revolution to the future, meeting the needs of the cities and industries of the Valley. Build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep your trains on schedule without delays and accidents. All aboard, the train is leaving the station!
Flazm Interactive Entertainment was founded in 2010 in Magnitogorsk (Russia) as a small team of 3 people. The main focus of the studio was web games development. Over the last 5 years Flazm has created more than 30 games, including such popular titles as Truck Loader, Bob the Robber, and Money Movers, which were played more than 1 billion times. In 2014 Alexey Davydov and Flazm Interactive Entertainment moved to Vilnius (Lithuania). In 2015 the studio released Train Valley, its first game on Steam. Relocating to Lithuania also allowed Flazm to work in cooperation with LT based developer Egis Bachur on the game Scrap Garden, released in 2016. Right now the studio is working on Bob the Robber 4 and Train Valley 2 games.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"