The second installment of Uwe Rosenberg’s Puzzle Trilogy, following the Pentomino-hit “Cottage Garden”, releases on mobile stores world-wide for $4.99 on the 18th of October. That’s right, “Indian Summer” is out right now for iOS and Android devices! Enjoy a relaxing walk through the autumn forest and, while filling the game board with different Pentomino-puzzle leaf tiles, look for treasures and rare animals.
Indian Summer is designed to be played by 1-4 players and a game normally takes about 15-30 minutes. Beautiful animations and addicting gameplay combined with a calm and relaxing theme will engage players of all ages and expertise. Easy to understand through the interactive tutorial, Indian Summer offers tactical puzzle gameplay and high replay value (12 different boards). Offline or cross-platform multiplayer online games and easy to strong computer opponents offer a lasting game experience.
As in all DIGIDICED games players enjoy live and asynchronous games and can compete to climb up the world ladder in ranked games or just relax in a casual game with friends.
– beautiful graphics and relaxing theme
– 2nd in the series of cult author Uwe Rosenberg
– pentomino puzzle tactics
– easy to follow tutorial
– cross-platform play with all opponents
– ranked or casual games
– world ladder with Glicko rating system
– 12 different game boards for replayability
– 3 AI opponents (easy, medium and hard)
– play offline alone or with your friends/spouse
– asynchronous game with notifications
– fast ranked games for live experience
– replay games of the best players in the world
– 10 new quality avatars for your DIGIDICED collection
– languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Russian and Italian
– perfect for families (non-violent/cute animals)
Before winter makes its appearance, a particularly warm fall bathes the forest in a golden shimmer. During the Indian Summer, New England blossoms one last time. Treetops are ablaze with countless colors. A living rainbow, from green to orange to red. Slowly the first leaves are starting to fall. Meanwhile, our steps and the diligent squirrels rustle the colorful foliage. On our walks through the woods we discover all kinds of little treasures.
Collect berries, nuts, mushrooms and feathers. We pause for a moment to watch the shy inhabitants of the forest, before we set off towards home once again. There, a good game and a hot tea are already awaiting.
DIGIDICED, the digital board game company specialized in bringing your favorite board game to the digital world. We are a team of dedicated developers who build and publish games for iOS, Android, PC, Linux, Mac and the Nintendo Switch.
2015: Le Havre: The Inland Port
2016: Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small
2017: Terra Mystica & Terra Mystica: Fire and Ice
2017: Cottage Garden
2017: Bohnanza: The Duel
2018: Isle of Skye
(2018: Indian Summer – release 18th October 2018)
(2018: Castles of Burgundy – in production)
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"